Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Christmas stockings!

I am so excited to annouce this gorgeous Christmas stocking design. Holly from Holly Mathis Interiors and I collaborated on this idea for an HGTV.com project and it turned out so pretty.


They are made from geniune coffee sacks, found via this wondeful local coffee company.


Each stocking is lined with white linen and has a semi ruffle detail...such a great combination!
They look so pretty on our friend Christi's mantle.



The medium stocking above is wider but not as long...8" at the narrow middle and upper part and 14" across the bottom "foot" area.  Approx 24" from top to bottom. It is $40 plus s/h.


The long stocking featured in the photo above is larger overall but is more skinny.  It is 32" long but only 6" across the middle part and 12" across the "foot" area. It is $50 plus s/h.

Email me if you are interested.. I only have so many coffee sacks in my stash!

THANKS FOR LOOKING!